dinsdag 1 november 2011

ro(c)k & roll in logwoodblue




Currently I'am working at a fashioncollection with eco-dyed and printed nunofelts . These garments will be shown at the fashionshow at March 4th, 2012 organised by the Dutch Feltcontactgroup. This skirt is just a simple wrapskirt, but I like the outcome of the partly overdied nunofelt. I bundled the half of the skirt with some extra leaves in a roll and dyed it in a logwoodbath. Then waited for some days to open it. It was such a surprise to see this outcome, a wonderfull combination of all kind of colours and design. And as a bonus it is wearable at two sides! Unfortunately it has shrunk a bit more so it needed some stretching, but it still fits me. Hope I can survive the coming months without getting to much weight...

1 opmerking:

  1. Dorie, love reading your blog. So inspiring and interesting to know how you make the eco-prints. All so stunning. The birch bark look so real. Your color combination is great. Other posts are interesting. Will follow through. Thanks for your comments on my blog.
    Success in the fashionshow 2012.
    Terrie from Hong Kong

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen